
Over the past few months I have become a member of the North American Fishing Club. You read things here and there around the Internet about the club being a scam. I can see why people may get that impression, but with my experience it has come with some surprises.
When signing up for the club I was looking for a cheap subscription for a fishing magazine. On top of the magazine your are open to test products and get extra from the website.
The part that people may think is a scam is that they send you products at no cost at all. I have received patches, swivels, line, and slip bobbers. On the other hand they do send you products that they expect you to purchase. So far they have only sent books. The first book I received was a walleye book. The information in the book was a great read since I am a large walleye fishermen. The price of the book was roughly 10 dollars. After purchasing the book they sent me a free fillet knife. Of course the fillet knife was nothing special, it was free none the less. With the knife they sent another book about fishing that I am not interested in. I have returned the book and do not know if that is the end of them sending me products.
Yes all the stuff is not your top of the line products, but they are free. This trial period has worked out and I will continue to be a member. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to test out some of the products.
No comments:
Post a Comment